Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumnal Equinox Health Reading for Me

Coincidentally, a new 12 week session of exercise class started on the equinox (which is also when the sun enters Libra), so I think it’s time to do a health reading!

Using the Stone Arrowhead Spread, I asked what will be the outcome of exercising this session?



My first three stones are:

2-Priestess-Moonstone 9-Hermit-Fluorite 19-Sun-Citrine

I started taking the exercise classes totally on a whim.  I never exercised in my life, and then I started in my 50s?  Priestess suggests that it wasn’t just a whim, it was the prompting of an inner, mysterious wisdom.  Hermit is another wisdom card, a wise, old man.  I finally wised up about my health when I got old!  And the Sun says nothing about this can be bad, it’s a good thing and will have a good and healthy outcome.

A+C=the cause:  21-Universe-Onyx.  It’s true that your health is everything.  I’m too young to give up on myself.  The true cause of exercising at this time is that I am finally valuing myself.

A+B=what I’m receiving:  11-Justice-Aventurine.  I’m not going to turn into a supermodel overnight--or in 12 weeks, but I will receive a more healthful physical and emotional balance.  I knew Justice/Libra would show up here somewhere!

B+C=what I’m doing:  10-Wheel-Bostwana Agate.  I’m willing to try anything!  I’m following the program, doing as much of the exercises as I can, and just seeing what will happen.

A+B+C=outcome:  3-Empress-Malachite.  Along with the Sun and Justice, the Empress is a wonderful, optimistic stone for a health reading.  Not only will I have a very healthy physical outcome, I’ll also get control over my life--emotional and physical health, food, time, and possessions.

So a very encouraging reading!  I will try to keep in mind over the next 12 weeks that the origin of this endeavor is subtle wisdom, and it will all turn out very well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment