Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What do I need to know about reading for the Halloween FAP?

I was asked to read cards at my firm's Halloween party on Friday, so thought I'd read about it!

I laid down 9 cards from the Halloween Tarot in a Tin and tossed 3 Arcana Stones on top.  I took up the cards that didn’t get stones.  This is what I ended up with.
 
 
 
3-Emperor-Carnelian on Three of Ghosts.  Don’t forget this is a top-down organized, employer sponsored party.  So yes, it will have a pleasant togetherness feel, but I shouldn’t get too deep into counseling or deeper personal issues.
 
10-Wheel-Botswana Agate on Two of Bats.  Notwithstanding the previous, I should be prepared for anything to come up in the cards.  It won’t be all fun and games, and I might be called upon to help someone make an important decision.  So I shouldn’t be in too light of a mood.  Tarot reading is tarot reading, after all.
 
19-Sun-Citrine on Knight of Ghosts.  My readings will bring to clearest light to romantic issues.  Or perhaps I will be able to enlighten my coworkers to the romantic and not-so-romantic aspects of tarot. 
 
So it sounds like it will all turn out well.  Now I just need to study up on the Halloween deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment